Friday, November 14, 2008

Wii BREAKFAST
















This is what our Wii fit board has become. Yes that is a coffee and toast, if you are wondering! Its a new game called WII breakfast.

This was the funniest thing that I saw. My gf and I have not used WII fit in ages, recently we have moved into a new place together and have a lack of furniture due to furniture shops large lead times.

Anyway, after making my toast I turned around to see my cute gf sitting there eating her breakfast on the WII fit board. I think I found the irony more funny than anything else. Although it is highly innovative!

Nintendo, check this out. The next million dollar venture Wii Breakfast.

Well now that we have found a new use for the Wii fit board, we will need to find an alternative for the Wii fit.

Luckily EA (Electronic Arts) is releasing a new alternative to the board. It is a simple leg strap that replaces the Wii fit board called the EA Sports Active. The strap wraps around your inner thigh and has the nunchck attached to track you lower body movement. The EA President Peter Moore says that Active "is a true fitness revolution and a space in which we intend to be leaders." We will be the judge of that Peter Moore.............

Check out the pics of EAs new system below.

Ref: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/11/13/ea-sports-active-shaping-up-for-spring-09-wii-lease/


4 comments:

izzie said...

LOL
you just created this Xmas most expected toy... LOL
Well I've been reading the other posts and gotta say... now we'll be 4 reading =)

digital said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://create-solution.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

CHEERpy TALK said...

those are indeed innovative

nestsweetnest said...

WOW. I wish I knew that before I bought Wii Fit which is currently sitting in my lounge room doing nothing. Perhaps it will serve a better purpose as a stable table?

What kind of a game makes you do push ups anyway?