Monday, November 10, 2008

PETES COUCH





This is my friend Patrick at Peter Alexander. As you can see by Patricks relaxed and slouched nature, that he is exhausted and has found something comfortable to sit on. Its not easy being a star fish!

Peter Alexanders couch features leather and provides nice big arm rests to relax those gunns after a long days work, whilst your gf and her best friend drag you around looking and night clothes and undies.





This shop is alright. I bought a pair of cowboy shorts and I cant sleep with out them. I work away from home and kinda miss them when Im gone.

We are trying to convince Patrick to buy the Mens Robot Lounge Pants seen below, If he doesnt get them I think I will. What is cooler than a pair of pants with robots. If you said "nothing" than you would be correct. (Check out the pics below).

So thanks Pete! Thanks for the couch and thanks for the shorts and thanks for for the Robot pants.

http://www.peteralexander.com.au


















No comments: