Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SNAKES & LATHERS


This is not what you want to find in your shower.
This was found in the accommodation that I live in, where I work.
Below is the notification put out...
"A person was showering and felt something lick their foot. When they looked down there was a reptiles head poking through the drain grating at the base of the shower. They thought it was a lizard and attempted to free it from the grating. After several unsuccessful attempts they decided they would have to cut the reptiles head off to enable them to free it from the shower grating. After doing so and removing the animal they were shocked to discover what was actually stuck in the drain! The photos tell the story…"
This is a "Western Brown Snake" also known as the Gwardir. It is responsible for the most death via snake bites in Australia. OHH YEAH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT IN YOU SHOWER!
I am extra careful now when showering...
I feel bad for the fact that the snake died, but i dont think the guys that killed it, did it intentionally.

4 comments:

Cotton Socks said...

oh couch shopper. The titles of your posts never cease to amaze.
Be careful in those showers....with your snake!

izzie said...

lol to the previous...
tou you couch... this post just mafde me sacry of all showers... now i think I just gonna, don't know... wait for xmas to get into one?!.... LOL

izzie said...

couch... thanks for stopping by my blog and caring... yeah life right now is kinda of hard... but your post had me smiling... so thanks! =)

gameon said...

dude, that shit id f*&%ed up