Thursday, February 5, 2009

SUNNEY BEACH OF HAWAii











KAHALA RESORT PRIVATE BEACH

I haven’t been in the most happiest place lately! Haven’t been my goofy self, because of the stress of work and constantly being away from home and alone, in the middle of no where. The effect of this flows onto my family and friends, which is very selfish!!
There is one thing however that makes me smile and happy every time I think of it. Last year Cotton Socks and myself went to Hawaii, and I have to say it was the best time of my life till date.
We are starting to save for our next trip at the mid to end of the year, and just the thought of that makes me smile and feel happy inside again. We are hoping our friends will come with us this time, it will be good to create these memories together. So if you guys are reading this, you better be saving!!! Oh Yeah..No excuses about taking time off work either (You know who you are!!!GRRRRR).
The last time we went, we stayed at the Kahala Resort, which had a private beach and was just amazing. We went to Waikiki allot as well which is not big but has enough to do…and more importantly had Chanel and Louis Vuitton for Cotton Socks. HE HE… All in all it was an amazing and relaxing hoiday. The Kahala would play a song by a local artist Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo`ole call "White Sandy Beach" in your room, I guess you could say it was their theme song. Anyway every time we hear it now it makes us miss Hawaii (Home of Barak Obama).
Click on the Kahala Resort link below to check out the venue and hear the song.
I think this time we go to Hawaii I might try more fun activities like surfing and more touristy stuff or NOT!!!. Maybe ill just lounge by the pool or on the beach. hahaha. The private beach was another really relaxing thing about the Kahala. You could just lay on the beach on your beach lounge. There was a little flag pole near every lounge and all you had to do is raise the flag and the staff would bring you food or drinks of your choice...AWSOME.
OK, Writing this blog is making me miss the place even more.
TIME TO GO HOME TO HAWAII, SUNNEY BEACH OF HAWAIII



COOL PLACE FOR A WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT!!!

3 comments:

gameon said...

oh my god!

flag pole for service!

BEST

IDEA

EVER

Cotton Socks said...

MORE PICS !!!!!!

Ms Blogless said...

Let us know the dates to i can book our trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you need to convince kiz that going to hawaii is a good idea