Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE ART OF THE JUMP SHOT

The debate of who has the best jump shot is debatable. Many say Ray Allen from the Boston Celtics, and others say Gilbert Arenas from the Washington Wizards. Maybe even the Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson.

Those who make this claim have not seen my jump shot from Disneyland Tokyo.

Naaaaah, Im not talking about basketball, Im talking about the forgotten art of jump shots in photographs. My gf and myself can have hours of fun taking awesome jump shots where ever we go.







In fact I challenge everybody to post a jump shot of themselves somewhere, post it on their blog and send me a link. I will comment on your jump shot.

Its amazing, how much fun jump shots can be. We are taking it to the next level in photo booths and street shots etc. It could be an Olympic sport or x game some day.

Hey! Stranger things have happened. Example: WNBA (Womens National Basketball Association. (That’s a little “Family Guy” joke for the fans)

Oh yeah and “Curling” made the Winter Olympics, how the f@#$ is that even a sport.

I know lets get a broom and sweep the ice in front of a moving thingy to hit a target. Sweeping, WTF!, this is more like house work, not a sport!!!!!!!!


Im getting off the track (no pun intended)…where was I?

Oh yeah…..Jump Shots.

They rule! Try it out and send me the link.
No animals were hurt during the making of this blog!!

4 comments:

Hayley Bash said...

you inspired me! (saw it on cotton socks first) love the jump shot! good work.

http://hayleybash.blogspot.com/2008/12/jump-shot-im-joining-in.html

izzie said...

well I never thought of those... but you sure make it look like woth the while... xD
I'll try to convince some friends to join in too ;)

Ms Blogless said...

Gold Star For everyone

gameon said...

ok firstly the 2 sweetest jump shots in basketball are michael redd & myself

i'm money from inside 20 feet

secondly CURLING IS SO A SPORT

and check my blog dude, added some jump shots